Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bonnie Posing

This art trade was long overdue. When I mean long, we're talkin' years. I've been on and off with art ever since I changed from my previous alias (Vuki/Vooqui). Tennente is the bruv I owe this trade to and he's been ultra cool about it. We're good internet buds anyhow and we've done trades in the past. So lucky for our relationship or else I'd have my head on a pike by now.

Years back when we first agreed to another trade, my idea was totally different. His request was for Bonnie in a sexy pose and that I kept true to. Yet in the beginning it was a more lavish and grand ambition.

Note, this is from like 2011.

The story and concept was for Bonnie to be posing on a bar while at a late night dance club. I even had ideas of rolling this into a comic where she would push aside some patrons to bounce onto the table and order her drinks - like the egotistical queen bee she is. Later the comic would end with her in the bathroom stalls being fucked by Rufus. Of course I didn't hash out the details, but it did cross my mind to drag this initial trade into something bigger.

At that time it was only a few hours into working the image that I realized how my skills were just nowhere near capable at producing the concept I wanted. There were so many things to consider, all of which I had no practice with. From the lighting to the anatomy. All of it felt mediocre and unacceptable for capturing the right feeling and mood. I suppose it's that kind of thinking which led to me procrastinating and giving up.

A solid year ago is when I started raising the bed sheets and unraveling the mess I had. I finally compromised with the fact that this whole endeavor has nothing to deal with being great. It's just about good fun.

Now we move forward!







The messages on her phone were supposed to be from another cheerleader on the show. Supposedly a character named Hope, who I imagined would be the most likely to fit as one of Bonnie's close friends. Yet the image was too big, so the font couldn't be readable at such a size.

 - Know that stoppable loser?

- Well like, he's digging in the trash here @ the mall! Hahaha!!!

- Soooooo grooossss!

- Whatever he's lookin' for sure must be important. Yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment